Maison de la Vallée is a detached group accommodation in the former (railroad) hotel of Purnode (built in 1904) and is suitable for groups up to 15 people. The group accommodation is fully furnished and equipped, including central heating, fitted kitchen, bathroom, large common room and a beautiful campfire place.
An ideal base for a weekend away, vacation or family getaway. Here you are far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Click here for the full floor plan.
If you want to book the group house, please request availability through the site. It is not possible to make a booking directly.
PLEASE NOTE: Bookings can only be made per weekend, midweek or week.
Maison de la Vallée is fully furnished and fully equipped:
- Spacious living room with wood stove
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Sanitary facilities (first floor): 2 WC's, 3 showers and a classic sink.
- Total 15 berths
- Division of bedrooms: 1 room with 2 beds, 2 rooms with 3 beds, 2 rooms with 4 beds
- Spacious outdoor terrace with canopy
- Campfire area and playground
- Beautiful multifunctional attic (can be used as a bedroom or meeting room)
- Free WIFI
The stay includes
Final cleaning (wipe-clean delivery)
The stay does not include
Heating costs (to be settled in cash on the spot)
Electricity (to be paid in cash on the spot)
Campfire & stove wood
Tourist tax € 1,50 p.p.p.n. (to be paid in cash on the spot)