Maison Régal is a cozy, detached group accommodation in the former train station of Purnode (built in 1904) and can accommodate groups up to 24 people. The group accommodation is fully furnished and equipped, including central heating, fitted kitchen, bathroom, large common room (with wood stove) and a beautiful campfire area.
It is a group home, in the middle of the woods, located on a dead end street and with a private garden with campfire area. An ideal base for a weekend away, vacation or family outing. Here you are far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
If you want to book the group house, please request availability through the site. It is not possible to make a booking directly.
Click here for the full floor plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Bookings can only be made per weekend, midweek or week.
Both houses are fully furnished and fully equipped:
- Spacious dining and living room with central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen (with oven, microwave and dishwasher)
- Sanitary first floor: 1 toilet, 2 showers and 2 washbasins
- Sanitary 1st floor: 1 WC, 2 showers and 2 washbasins
- 24 sleeping places (3x 4-bed rooms with 2x bunk beds, 1x 5-bed room with 1x single bed + 2x bunk beds, 1x 6-bed room with 3x bunk beds and 1 loose mattress).
- Spacious outdoor terrace with canopy
- Large campfire area
- Free WIFI
The stay includes
Final cleaning (wipe-clean delivery)
The stay does not include
Heating costs (to be settled in cash on the spot)
Electricity (to be paid in cash on the spot)
Campfire & stove wood
Tourist tax € 1,50 p.p.p.n. (to be paid in cash on the spot)